[OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:10:42 -0400

> Would I see this difference
> in the 'real' (i.e. handheld) world?
>
> Gene

I doubt you'd see any difference for handheld shots. As I understand it, the
difference in the lens test shots were because the OM1 does not have
aperture and mirror prefire, only mirror lock-up. So the OM4t and OM2s have
an advantage over the OM1 in eliminating some vibration, when used on a
tripod and in self-timer mode. The tests show you can get the same
advantage, maybe even slightly better, with the OM2000.
Wayne