[OM] Re: E-1 pictures of Cambridgeshire (now churches)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 pictures of Cambridgeshire (now churches)
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:32:52 -0800
I took a series of photos of a gentleman fishing on the beach with a net
in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago. He was pretty intent on fishing and I
ddi not really want to disturb him any more than necessary. When he
glanced over at me I just pointed at the camera in my hand and at him,
he grinned and gave me the thumbs up. He actually got very excited and
after he hauled in his catch i go his address from him so I could send
him some prints. The prints are going out in the mail tomorrow. I
usually do not get a model release signed for stuff like this, but if I
you are going to post or publish the photos you should really do the
model release.

I rarely shoot people shots without getting some kind of permission from
them. I am not a big fan of 'surreptitious street shooting' myself.

Jim Couch