[OM] Re: Reserve prices on that site Was: Jez's OM gear for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Reserve prices on that site Was: Jez's OM gear for sale
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:06:24 +0000
I tend to agree.  Certainly, the reserve price is totally irrelevant to me as a
buyer since I always, without exception, snipe stuff.  I look at an item,
decide the maximum amount I can pay and still feel like I got a good deal, and
then I set and forget that amount in eSnip*.  I don't find out whether I "won"
or not until I get an email from eSnip* and/or eBoo.

Should it matter to the seller?  I don't know, but maybe I'll find out next
week.  Yesterday I registered myself and my good lady wife for an eBoo
University seller's seminar March 19 at the Cobb Galleria Centre.  I expect
I'll know all there is to know about selling stuff on line by dinnertime that
day.  Just ask me.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from