[OM] Re: Olympus E20n value

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus E20n value
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:45:36 EST
Hi Tom!

Going by what I've seen them listed for at Cameta Camera, I'd guess around
$400 or so. I believe I saw either an E-10 or E-20 there about 2 weeks ago
listed as Mint- with the various originally included extras for around
$379/$399. I
also recall one of them in the $429 range, but they now list an Ex++/Mint-
(without media card and no mention of books, boxes, etc.) for $359. It's been
my
experience that Cameta has realistic and fair selling prices, perhaps around
5% lower than other sites. Hope this helps,

Best,
George S.