[OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol

Subject: [OM] Re: OT eb*y feedback protocol
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:57:49 +0100
As soon as I am happy with a transaction I leave feedback.  If I have
sold something I leave it as soon as I have seen fit to send the goods;
if I have bought something, I leave feedback as soon as I have checked
the goods through.  If I'm not content with a transaction I will not
leave feedback until I have discussed it with the other party.

I see no point in standing on ceremony; the world does not go around
without a bit of trust.

Chris