[OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......

Subject: [OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:31:30 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/2005 11:21:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

And who  knows?  Helix may be willing to negotiate so you can support
your  local seller AND start having fun sooner.

Yes, and remember that lesson we all learned in the back seat of your Dad's
car.

Were I the one buying, I would want them to get close, but not necessarily
match the mail order price.  Their costs of doing business is different  than
that of the .com stores and we should expect to pay a little extra but not
fund their retirement annuity every time we buy an item.  I recently bought  a
hard back copy of McKeown's Cameras from Amazon at about $95 including
shipping.  The drive out price at my local retailer was $145.  Wish  they had
been
close.  Bill Barber