[OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......

Subject: [OM] Re: Cover me, I'm going in......
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:58:37 -0400
Certainly the cost structures of strictly virtual stores are quite
different, but I've gotta believe B&H's overhead (with thousands of
square feet on Manhattan AND extensive inventory) is higher than that
of almost any 'local' dealer.  Of course their volume is higher, but
overhead is not the only consideration.

ScottGee1