[OM] Re: OT: 5D Sample Images

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: 5D Sample Images
From: "chling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 01:59:40 +0000
I always check multiple sources before I comment. I have friends that have/had
both and they all said 17-40 is better especially for digital. You can also
check here:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/lenses/canon-17-40.shtml

At the wide end the 17-40 was a winner, at the long end it was same as my
experience, a little poorer.

C.H.Ling