[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:42:13 +0000
Are you saying that because a government is democratically elected, if I don't
wave the flag and enthusiastically support it in every undertaking, no matter
how stupid or misguided, I'm being unpatriotic?  If that is so, then I am not,
have never been, and have no intention of becoming, a patriot.  I'll keep right
on being a scoundrel and griping and bitching out loud about the things I don't
agree with.

Luckily, I think I'm in the majority these days, since I haven't seen one of
those stupid "Love it or leave it" bumper stickers in a long, long time.  Of
course, I haven't been to Texas in a long time, either.  :-)

Please note the smiley, y'all.  I'm married to a Texas gal, so I'm a
Texan-in-law.

Walt, formerly just a curmudgeon, now a scoundrel too

--
"The tree of liberty must be
refreshed from time to time with

From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>