[OM] Re: Lighting ideas for use with OM and e-1 cameras - correction

Subject: [OM] Re: Lighting ideas for use with OM and e-1 cameras - correction
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

I gave you an incorrect URL, I'll delete most of my
text and leave the related paragraph with a new URL
below.

--- Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Go to the URL below and roll over the buttons right
> above the photo midpage -- click on the button that
> shows a head & shoulder shot of a young
> blonde woman. It's a good basic lesson that shows
> how to use a single Starlite with softbox.

<http://www.photoflex.com/photoflex/index.html?products/default.asp?product=mediumstarlitekit&1>

or a shorter URL of the same page:

<http://tinyurl.com/7fzuw>

- Craig

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter