[OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on m

Subject: [OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on my...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:33:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2005 6:23:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
peterleyssens@xxxxxxxxx writes:

What we  urgently need is an announcement from Olympus, so everybody can
whine  about that.  "Not enough megapixels !  No motion compensation !
Doesn't make my coffee !  Too expensive !  Doesn't include the  SUV !"

Peter, I think you are on to something.  Do you think we are acting  like a
bunch of bored kids locked inside because its raining outside?  Bill  Barber