[OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 16:40:35 +0000
I've had three or four things that "someone else messed up."  I've been able
later, after sobering up and/or after taking time to RTFM, to repair what
"someone else" fixed.  I try to keep "someone else" away from the gear now.  If
I have a need to "fix" something, I plan at least a day ahead and make sure
"someone else" isn't around when I start.  He sometimes, though, shows up
before I finish, depending on how well the task at hand goes.  :-[

If your "someone else" is not the same as my "someone else," you need to be
more cautious either about what you buy or who you let "work on" what you
already have.

Walt, who let someone else write this  :-)

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx