[OM] Retro-grouch seeking darkroom equipment

Subject: [OM] Retro-grouch seeking darkroom equipment
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hey gang,

I have a need to upgrade to a slightly better 4x5 enlarger than
the ancient Federal that currently graces one end of my enlarger
table.

My budget is extremely tight, but if one of you happens to have
something usable and in halfway decent shape that is currently
serving as a spider and cobweb highrise, please let me know.
I'd be pleased to take it off your hands and put it back in
service.  Shoot, I'd even be glad to work out a trade of
services if you're keeping it around "just in case I ever think
of shooting a sheet of 4x5 again".

Please contact me off-list if you have or know of one needing a
new home in an active darkroom.

Thank you,

AG-Schnozz

http://mail.yahoo.com