[OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture

Subject: [OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:03:13 -0500
Skin oil was commonly used by JAPANESE technicians at both Nikon and
Olympus.  If they say it's okay, it's okay.  As far as skin cream goes, I
use lubriderm on fungus'd lenses and mirrors.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx