[OM] Re: some pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: some pictures
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:16:47 -0000
Do EasyJet still fly to Zurich?

By the way, I heard the boom from the explosion at the origin of that cloud
at 0600 yesterday - about 30miles/40km away!  A very distinct thump, as if a
bale of clothes had dropped onto the roof.  And still burining strongly more
than 24 hours later!  Fire crews started operations this morning, using the
Grand Union Canal as the water-source.  The list knows it well, from
GeeBee's canalside work - let's hope they don't drain it dry.

--
Piers