[OM] Re: March 2006 - trip to Arizona - recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: March 2006 - trip to Arizona - recommendations
From: "Gary W. Marklund" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 22:47:04 -0700
If you are really into a back roads experience, you might try the Old Senator
Highway from Prescott to Crown King. From Crown King you could go on to
Bumble Bee were someone could meet you and take you on into Phoenix. Or you
could head  South out of Crown King into the Horsethief Basin Recreation Area
and on down  to Lake Pleasant and then to Castle Hot Springs. These are
beautiful areas. One thing about March is that hopefully we will have rains
this  winter and hopefully they will end in early March. Just need to be very
mindful of runoff and flash floods. Be extremely careful about this!

Sounds like a good trip.

Gary