[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:00:30 EST

In a message dated 1/6/2006 3:55:35 PM Central Standard Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You  edited out the OM 4Ti which I put in for that purpose. $1500 will
buy you a Nikon FM and a nice little collection of  lenses.

Winsor, lighten up my friend, I was just teasing.  Your comments were  right
on target.  The pricing on the OM 3T and OM 3 in my opinion reflects
"collector value" rather than "utilitarian value."  That in no way  takes away
from
their value as a tool for capturing/creating images.  We  are on the same page
(I think) other than in the teasing  department.  <[8^) Bill Barber