[OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm F3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm F3.5
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 04:37:20 +0000
I should've said it's futile to argue with them.

One of my favorites is a large nearby subdivision with big, fancy stone walls
flanking the entrances bearing the name "Lost Forrest."  Every time I drive by,
I imagine that poor Gump fellow wandering across folks' back yards trying to
find his way out.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from