[OM] Re: e-300 manual focus

Subject: [OM] Re: e-300 manual focus
From: Jerry Liles <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 07:01:53 -0500
A good focusing screen interests me a lot.  I want to use my e 500 on my
Olympus microscope and the original equipment screen just won't be
satisfactory even with a Varimagni.  I'm considering getting an e-1 body
since it has interchangeable screens and using it.  The resolution
should be adequate, at least the surgeons won't notice the difference.
Any comments?
Jerry Liles