[OM] Re: Moose's F30 suggestion

Subject: [OM] Re: Moose's F30 suggestion
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:17:06 -0400
At 03:17 PM 6/22/2006, Wayne Culberson wrote:

>The highest peak around here is just across the border in Maine, Mt
>Katahdin, at about one mile high. Where I live is less then 200 feet above
>sea level, so for awhile I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the
>pictures I brought back.

Hi Wayne,

Going from a normal 200 feet to over 14,000 I'm surprised that you
can even walk, must less take pictures.  ;-)  I live at 1,800 feet
and it takes me close to a week to start breathing somewhat normal
when I visit West Yellowstone or other places with elevations of
6,000 feet +.  But, Mitchelle and I were up at Mount Mitchell (6,800
ft.) in North Carolina on Tuesday and the elevation didn't bother me
at all.  I guess I'm still enjoying the training from the southwest
trip where we spent four weeks at 5,000 to 9,000 feet.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA