[OM] Need help getting money to a French list member

Subject: [OM] Need help getting money to a French list member
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:15:26 -0400
I need to send US$105 to a list member in Paris who does not have a PayPal
account.  The U.S. Postal Service will not issue an international money
order for France.  They claim France is on the list of countries that do
not accept U.S. postal service money orders.  Using Western Union or a bank
check would incur excessive fees for one or both of us.  Sending cash is an
option I'd prefer not to exercise.

I know we have several list members who reside in or near Paris.  I'd like
to know if any of those members who have a PayPal account would be willing
to act as an intermediary by receiving the money and holding it for the
other list member to pick up.  I will send enough to allow for the fees you
will incur.

Anyone interested in helping please contact me off list for further details.

Of course, if any list member has any other idea for concluding this
transaction I'd be open to suggestion.

Thanks,

Gary