[OM] Re: Polarizer recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: Polarizer recommendation
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:52:48 +0100
I think it probably depends how often you need to use the filter. I have 3
step-up rings - 49-72, 55-72 & 67-72 which cover all the lens combinations I
currently own. This means I can use the same set of high quality filters
(B+W with a couple of Heliopan) for all the lenses - perfectly practical
proposition. But, it does mean swapping filters so it can be a PITA at
times. No issue if you can afford top quality filters in every size you
need - otherwise it's a trade off.