[OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different - 3

Subject: [OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different - 3
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 06:26:39 EDT
Moose, you didn't upset me at all.  I was just trying to add a bit of  humor
to the thread.  Perhaps I missed the mark.  Let's just say that  I have more
than three OM bodies and that would be the number required to  cover.  My wife
and I will have been married 18 years on St. Patrick's  day and are in the
process of buying ten acres in the Texas hill country  and building our
retirement home.  Our target date for a permanent move and  retirement is three
years.
Life is good.  She is a great  partner.

Wonder how it might have turned out had I not received the "Dear John"
letter on my way back from Vietnam.  She had just graduated from UC  Berkeley
and I
was scheduled to start at Brooks Institute.  Guess they  would have been
different, and I can't imagine them being any better than  the way they are
right
now.  The journey has been and continues to be  interesting.  <[8^)  Bill
Barber