[OM] Re: [OT] Hi-Fi advice

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Hi-Fi advice
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:59:17 -0700
Yep. Much of it was the power of suggestion and little better than
carnival barkers. One of the more amusing things was a straight faced
article in one of the tweako magazines against double blind studies.
Don't pay attention to what you hear. Listen to what we tell you that
you are hearing. The ultimate absurdity was audiophile speaker cables.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA