[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:38:39 -0400
4T/Ti board ZC6073 is discontinued, all that's left is CE version (with
no adjustment pots) CU7011.  Olympus techs have told he that meter is
more stable with this version. Cost is still very prohibitive for
outside shop though. If they do repair they charge labor but not for the
part.
Olympus dealer order desk may say part is NLA, but if you bring repair
to them, they may have other ways to "get" a circuit. Whether it be
swapping from a front casting assembly or using a better condition class
2 body.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net