[OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:08:49 -0400
Far from random sizes but something a little like that already exists in
the Fuji S3.  There are two different pixel sizes with the smaller one
being less sensitive and relegated to measuring the highlights beyond
the point where the larger pixel hits saturation.  Good for extending
dynamic range for highlights but doesn't do anything for noise which
occurs primarily in the shadows.

See: <http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilms3pro/>

Chuck Norcutt