[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:36:27 -0400
I did increase the exposure on the digital shot and rez-up the image to
double its size.  The picture of the girl is much improved but you still
can't quite see the stripes as in the film image.  But, of course, if
the 5MP E-1 was uniformly superior to 35mm film AG wouldn't be pining
for 10MP.  Maybe it would be better starting from the raw image but I
don't think so.

Chuck Norcutt