[OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth, was: Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The cholesterol myth, was: Re: List etiquette for replies
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:20:01 -0500
One of the employees at the local Vitamin Shoppe is studying
biochemistry.  He tells me a lot of research is being done on the
delivery systems used for supplements.  Powdered and effervescent
forms seem to be superior for a lot of them.  The fillers/binders are
finally being recognized as the excess baggage they've always been.

FWIW/ScottGee1