[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:48:41 +0100
Cc: "'Michael Wong'" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

-----

 <http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album19/IMG1862_001.jpg> >
http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album19/IMG1862_001.jpg

-----

HI michael, Great idea to share your thoughts like this! I do not see
the Japanese feel in this picture though.

If I had guessed where it was I would have thought Africa or Australia.
I would have tried to turn the camera a little more to the right to get
the woman e bit further in the frame. That the trees go a bit more to
the left adge in the proces would not bother me. We could argue about
the amount of sky in this picture, but I am know to crop a bit too much
at some times, so I won't go there. Could you try to give the black
clothes of the woman a bit more texture by brightening it in PS?

Thanks for sharing, looks like a great photo to save the memory and feel
of the moment.

Wiliam