[OM] ebay advise

Subject: [OM] ebay advise
From: "Maarten Schulte" <Maarten.Schulte@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:05:29 +0100
Hi,

Been a silent (reading member) of this list for a long time.
I just wonder if I can ask you all the following...

I have in my possession a Sigma 300mm f2.8 lens for Olympus which I consider
to put on e-bay.
The lens is in decent condition, but has some "little" damage (stars) on 2
of the inner lens elements.
I assume this if from some amateur repair action (they were in the lens when
I bought it).
I have had the lens checked with CAMTECH down here in the Netherlands, and
these guy's cannot find anything wrong other than the 2 stars.
The pictures I made with it are of very good quality, it seems the damage is
of no obvious influence.
Does any of you have a suggestion what a decent asking price for such a lens
might be?
I have no clue yet.

Thanks,

Maarten