[OM] [OT] New Tool-- angled on topic

Subject: [OM] [OT] New Tool-- angled on topic
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:55:28 -0500
Yep, we've seen this once before here, but thanks for bringing this up.  Thsi
type of stacking images  occassionally can lead to  weird bokeh  (with
background highlights) as it sharpens everything.  There were only a few
instances though in the examples.

http://www.westfly.com/photo/photoGallery/p5bZkiLTwt_new.jpeg

A total of 24 exposures with window light. Canyon 10D and the 50mm Macro lense
f 6.7.

How bout a MF macro lens using one of the Zork T-S gizmos and using it on OM to
gain the DOF?  Too bad the price is soooo steep.  I know Dean had lathed a 7mm
ext tube and mounted a Mayima macro lens+bellows on his OM.
Wonder if the MF lenses would be up to snuff in this application?
Mike (micronutz wannabe)

AOL Mail and more.