[OM] Re: Allen please leave

Subject: [OM] Re: Allen please leave
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:39:22 -0800
I don't see that Allen is pretending to be anything other than what he
is. He seems to be trying to conform to list "expectations" which is
impossible to completely succeed at since everyone has different
expectations (if I reply both at the top and the bottom of an email
will that make both top posters and bottom posters happy?)

I think if Allen just took longer to reply, he would have fewer posts,
and his responses would better match list expectations. IMHO you were
a little quick asking Allen to leave.

Khen constantly attacked C*non users ....  Hearing constant attacks
even IF they are warranted is not a pleasant past time. Some of his
claims raised a lot of doubt about his credibility. I don't recall
anyone asking him to leave.  I believe he decided to quit posting
because of the criticism of some of his claims.

-jeff