[OM] Re: [OT] DSLR market share in Japanese market

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] DSLR market share in Japanese market
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:25:56 +0100
Looking further down that page, there is a graph of market share (in Japan)
over July-December 2006.  Nikon, Canon, Sony and Pentax can be identified as
4 of the 5 lines (by comparing the Japanese characters with the model names
in the table higher up the page), and I assume the 5th is Oly, decreasing
from 3-4% in January to almost nothing at year end.
br
Jez