[OM] Re: CF Card Shootout

Subject: [OM] Re: CF Card Shootout
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:54:28 -0700

Did you test the repeatability of your set up, i.e., whether you
would get uniform images with repeated exposures on the same media?

This is sort of based on the idea that you know exactly what the
camera DA converter and your software is doing  because of variations
in the image regardless of uniform settings.

A more objective test of the media might be to take an image from
your computer and record it on your various media and do a checksum.
If the checksum data is different I would think there might be
something going on. Fresh formatting would be good to map out dead
spots.

Winsor
Who feels virtuous because he deleted the comment on the green magic
marker.
Long Beach, California, USA