[OM] Re: Now for some totally different photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Now for some totally different photography
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 22:21:32 +0100
Joel Wilcox wrote:

> OK, you've got my attention, Donald.  Which reigning paradigm and
> what's wrong with it?
>
> Joel W.

Uh, hi Joel. Bearing in mind I'm no Physicist, or Mathematician...

I mean the paradigm where we live in an electrically-sterile universe,
dominated by Newtonian mechanics as elaborated by Einstein. Where we
believe in more than three dimensions; where there is something called
'space-time'; where matter can compress into 'black holes'; most matter
can't be seen, and there is something called 'dark energy'; comets are
dirty iceballs, or icy dirtballs, or whatever fits this week; where our
space probes tell us one thing, we express shock and surprise, then add
another strange creature to the menagerie to explain the anomalies.

Big Bang and the electrically sterile universe are busted flushes. There
was no big bang, there can be no time travel, and the dominant force in
nature is electrical.

Howzat!?

D.

--