[OM] Re: 2-series screen newbie question

Subject: [OM] Re: 2-series screen newbie question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:54:45 -0700
There was a lot of enthusiasm for that screen by a lot of list
members, but I never thought it was much of an enhancement. Some
people "proved" its superiority by measuring its brightness, but
damned if I could ever see the brightness difference even in low
light. Its disadvantage for me was the weird appearance of the out of
focus areas compared to the ground glass of the 1-13 and I was using
that for primary focus more and more. At the time it seemed a lot of
money for improvements you had to talk yourself into.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA