[OM] Re: Wacom tablet

Subject: [OM] Re: Wacom tablet
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:47:07 +0000
I did use a friend's 6x8 for a while but found it difficult to use because of
the direct mapping to the screen.  I found that I had to be too precise and
assumed I needed an even larger one which I wasn't willing to buy.  Maybe there
are tricks that I didn't learn such as enlarging the image on full screen such
that I'm only working on part at a time.  Anyhow, I haven't been encouraged yet
to run out and buy one but the 3 folks in the studio where I tried it wouldn't
be without one.

Chuck Norcutt