[OM] Re: Medium Format

Subject: [OM] Re: Medium Format
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
Pick up a nice Yashica Mat or even an inexpensive
Lubitel, go out and have some fun. Using a nice TLR is
good fun. These have become quite popular with artists
who enjoy film. Right up there with Polaroid and Toy
cameras. I had a beautiful RICOH 66 a while back which
I sold to a college student...she is absolutely loving
it. She gave up her C*non 35mm just cuz she enjoys the
medium format so much.

Medium format film cameras have come way down in
price. I was surprised at how much you can get a
Pentax 6x7 for now.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/