[OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:24:23 -0300
I probably shouldn't have replied so quickly, as I know the general
sentiment here is different than my beliefs. But it was interesting, that a
few minutes after I replied, I had to take my wife to a hair appointment. I
decided to run over to the barber shop while waiting. Topic of conversation
at the barber shop, too many bears in town. When I picked Jean up, she said
it was the same topic at the hairdresser. They are into restaurant
dumpsters, around the mall dumpster, in backyards of people's homes., etc.,
...getting to be a real problem here in St George this summer. I guess you
see it differently when they are under your deck, into your garbage, in your
backyard in broad daylight, scratching on your screen door, etc.
Wayne