[OM] Re: [OT] The pale general

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The pale general
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:47:20 -0400
Thanks for the info on browsers not recognizing profiles.  That surely
explains the problem with the general turning blue but I'm just
surprised that I've not noticed it before.  Anyhow I'll stop worrying
about it if I can't control it.

Thanks to all who complimented the general.  He was a pretty
distinguished looking chap.  I managed to get a shot of Grant as well
but he was BS'ing.. err, strategizing in a tent with some other Yanks
and that one's not nearly as good.  Got Longstreet and his flowing red
beard too but that was shot in a badly backlit situation.  Didn't think
the horses would appreciate a flash firing in their faces.

Chuck Norcutt