[OM] Re: In Praise of the Epson P3000

Subject: [OM] Re: In Praise of the Epson P3000
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:41:37 -0400
Hurrah! After doing as you suggested Chuck I have found there is a
mislabeled short cable that isn't USB 2.0. It came with one of my devices
and since it was the shortest one I owned I switched it with the long one
that was supplied with the Imagemate reader. After changing it out I emptied
a full Ultra II 1GB card in 1 minute 49 seconds! Fantastic! I will now
replace that cable with a shorty from Cyberguys when I put in my next order.

Thanks for giving me a nudge to actually test this properly. I still love
the Epson though :)

Dan S.