[OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: E330 now or wait for E-3
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:14:58 +0200
Which brings us back to the question is the E-330 better than the E-1
quality wise, the same  or not so good, I have a nephew who would love
my E-1 at the right price. Any comments from those that have both or do
I really need both, remember I have to pay 50 Percent tax to my wife on
camera goods (that's worse than Brasil ) and the roof really does leak
and need renewing although I feel I should get some reward for the DIY
work I am doing ;-)

--
Iechyd da
IanW