[OM] Re: Possible Russian focus confirmation chipped adapter OM-4/3

Subject: [OM] Re: Possible Russian focus confirmation chipped adapter OM-4/3
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:54:12 +0100
The answer is "yes", but at this stage only for 51mm focal length lenses -
the f/l has to be burned into the chip.  The chip is available "bare-bones"
or fitted to an M42-4/3rds adaptor.  There are plans to release further
focal lengths in due course, and also to release ready-to-use adaptors for
OM and N, but no sign of when.

I have had a good email interchange with the producer, and have a bare bones
chip on order, will report back...

--
Piers