[OM] Re: Visit to NZ and Oz

Subject: [OM] Re: Visit to NZ and Oz
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:00:03 +0100
Yes, but some bits of Belgium are particularly easy to miss as you
drive through, Jez.  You wouldn't know that you were in Belgium but
for the sudden deterioration in the road surface :-).

I lived in South Limburg for a few months and we weren't far from
"Dreilandpunkt".  We could have driven across that bit of NL and BE
in less than half an hour.  Indeed, when I was about 16 I hitch-hiked
from Denmark to Dover in less than 24hours, including about 5 hours'
sleep next to a cemetery in Germany...

Chris