[OM] Re: Web revisons

Subject: [OM] Re: Web revisons
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:46:38 -0400

On Oct 26, 2007, at 12:06 AM, Moose wrote:
> I do think the new layout is more friendly, although the actual images
> are a bit smallish for full enjoyment. Yes, I know, all too many folks
> would be happy to grab a bigger image, make a crappy print on their
> all-in-one, and be fulfilled - while you were not. ;-)

Actually, I was less worried about hijacking that the site looking
too big on my customers' monitors. On my 19" CRT, which is set to
1024 x768 (or whatever that particular flavor is), the site took up
more than the screen. Even now it's a little large, but I'm not going
to make it any smaller.

> There are a couple of things less than perfect on the Where and How
> page. There is no location given for the Samoset Restaurant. By
> inference from location on the page, I assume Damariscotta, but more
> detail would be useful.

Fixed it. Actually Samoset is right down the hill from the Pemaquid
Co-op.

> The Anchor Inn reference "It's hidden by the leaves top-right of the
> above photo" is no longer accurate.

Ooops! Fixed.

> I think we stopped by the Waldo county craft Co-op to call you and
> check
> your schedule, but we were on a tightish schedule and didn't go in. We
> had already bought too much stuff and had half the trip yet to go.
> Had I
> but known.....

Ah. Perhaps next time. The selection at Pemaquid is much larger.

Thanx for looking!

--Bob