[OM] Re: Fresh Pic this a.m.

Subject: [OM] Re: Fresh Pic this a.m.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:58:26 -0500
We see very little of that up here. Down at Old Orchard Beach a few
hearty souls might don their wet suits and head out into the surf,
but for the most part we sit in our cars and watch, windows cracked
just enough to get the full effect of the pounding surf. <g>

As our late and lamented friend Walt was fond of quoting, "Anything
more than 500 yards from the car is not photogenic." Actually, I'm
revising that down to 5 yards. <g>

--Bob