[OM] Re: Zuiko 12-60mm in stock (?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 12-60mm in stock (?)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:11:01 -0800
That's encouraging news, thanks Dan. Maybe Adorama will be able to
deliver before long.

Adorama has the E-3 + 12-60mm combination for $2500. With the $100
lens rebate the price of the lens would be $700 (if you were going to
get the E-3 anyway).

The 24mm equiv wide end would cover nearly all of my outdoor
photography. The extra reach on the long end will be convenient. I
don't remember changing lenses from the 135mm to the 200mm very often
on the OM. I did change from the 35-xx to a longer lens frequently.

I couldn't find any Olympus America info about the free battery
offered in Europe. I doubt I would use the battery pack but free is
nice. Maybe I should send an email also.

-jeff