[OM] Re: more on the E-3... was:Re: Wandering around with the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: more on the E-3... was:Re: Wandering around with the E-3
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:31:17 +0100
Hi Joel,
I've change the subject to be "more on topic" :)

Joel Wilcox a écrit :
> Thanks Marc, I appreciate hearing this news, especially your
> impressions about the E-3 viewfinder.

another big improvement is the auto focus in low light conditions at
some moment with the E-1 cannot focus, with the E-3 no problem. And I
guess you'll appreciate... the focusing with the 50~200 is greatly improved.
With the live view you can zoom on a part of the screen, defined by a
green rectangle  you can position  where you want, a good  thing for a
precise  macro work.
The power battery holder is rather "look-alike" the E-1 model on the
ergonomic point of view, but looks less "infinite autonomy" than the
HLD-2 of the E-1, I ran once "out of power" but the HLD-2 was really a
"big tanker"... it looks like you can work with only one battery in the
HLD-4, and you'll have the 6AA cells option.
now I must "raise the money" :(
regards
marc
bois-de-villers Belgium