[OM] Re: [photo] Piazza del Popolo at dusk

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Piazza del Popolo at dusk
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:46:12 -0500
If you have PTLens (which corrects aberations found in many digital
lenses) that includes a perspective control funtion.

http://www.zuiko.com/index_005.htm

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net