[OM] Re: OT - firewire

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - firewire
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:05:02 +0000
Fernando

If you wish to check the security of your computer, this site seems to
be a good one:

https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

I have used it a couple of times to check the Internet computer (as
opposed to the Intranet ones) as I am rather anxious about getting the
Windows Firewall set up properly.

I have also used it on my MacBook when connected to a hotel's wireless
network.  It seems that the Mac's defensive systems work quite well :-)

Chris